About This Course
ACCA is the global CA. A UK based programme which gives you the liberty to practice accounting in India as well as overseas.
It is recognized in Canada, Singapore, UAE and over 180 countries. Industry giants like The Big4, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and many more are actively hiring ACCAs because of their commendable skill sets.
To be eligible to register for ACCA qualification, students should have qualified their 10+2 examinations with an aggregate of 65% in Mathematics / Accounts and English, and a minimum of 50% in other subjects.
Students who have just cleared their class 10 examinations, or do not qualify as per the aforementioned criteria, can still register for the ACCA qualification via Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) route.
- BT – Business & Technology
- MA – Management Accounting
- FA – Financial Accounting
- LW – Corporate & Business Law (GLO)
- PM – Performance Management
- TX – Taxation (UK)
- FR – Financial Reporting
- AA – Audit & Assurance
- FM – Financial Management
- SBR – Strategic Business Reporting (INT)
- SBL – Strategic Business Leader
- APM – Advanced Performance Management
- ATX – Advanced Taxation (UK)
- AAA – Advanced Audit & Assurance (INT)
- AFM – Advanced Financial Management